Thursday 20 June 2013

London Collections: Men Day 2

Pretaportobello Coat&Hat/ Sugarandstyle Pants&Clutch/ Primark Sunnies&Heels/ New Look Necklace
LCM. A really fun few days of London Collections: Men ended with HOM x Jonathan Saunders at Victoria House, for me. I couldn't attend as many shows as I initially had planned because of work. The ones I got to see were great though, including Velsvoir x October House, Oliver Spencer, Kaushal Niraula and a few more. I also enjoyed the numerous side events, such as the Duchamp Drinks Reception and the John Lewis event, which LCM actually kicked off with. I have lots of more photos to share but before that, here is my outfit for the second day. this is the only {OOTD} shoot me and Keno actually managed to shoot as we were both so crzay busy, rushing from show to presentation, to drinks and after show parties. I had a blast and can't wait for LCM's next season. 

I am crazy in love with these pants from SugarandStyle! They are so comfy and defintiely an eye catcher with that amazing print. I really liked my outfit as it was super comfy (not the heels part obviously haha) yet not too laid back. What do you think? :)

P.S. I landed in Berlin today, it's super hot and I am loving it. Can't wait to start shooting fro you from over here. Stay tuned xxx

Share:

8 comments

  1. The pants look amazing, and super comfy too. Love the whole look ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you babe :) glad you like them! the pants are my favs

      Delete
  2. Love the pants and the pop of colour with the clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looooove the print on the pants and the pop of blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ! you are soooooo amazing !

    + btw, you have very interesting blog. do you want to follow each other?

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear! Follow me if you like my style ;) x

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig