Saturday 29 June 2013

WHEN IN BERLIN...

Gina Tricot Jeans Jacket/ Zara Top/ Primark Pants, Sunnies & Bag/ Fossil Watch

Here is the full outfit post! Unplanned to be honest, hence the casual-ing (as Kristina would say). I was running around Berlin very casual again. I finally had time to relax and meet up with the amazing Dogi for coffee, who also shot these lovely photos! Unfortunately it has been raining here all day, every day (including today YES). I can't wait for some sunshine to appear again, so I can shoot some more summerly outfits. Especially since Berlin Fashion Week kicks off next Tuesday. I am glad to at least make 1 day of it, as my flight leaves on Wednesday :D Stay tuned to see what I'll be wearing! :)

Happy Weekend!


Share:

2 comments

  1. Your outfits always inspire me so much! Love everything ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just found your blog, just love it. Very cute and chick causal outfit. New follower, I also have a personal style blog, please swing by and follow for more updates and outfit inspirations.

    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig