Monday 3 June 2013

Lavazza x Wimbledon

Lavazza x Wimbledon. First things first, I am excited about being part of the #NewTradition campaign! On Saturday a big smile was brought to my face when I received the above amazing Limited Edition Favola Plus A Modo Mio Wimbledon coffee machine - DREAM right! I sure do love all things coffee and being part of the campaign is actually really delightful! As a fashionblogger I instantly fell in a love with the beautiful colours of my new love! So I decided to first create a little color coordinated collage: I love coffee, I love bags and of course shoes! So here are my favorite pieces at the moment. Yes you've seen the Brian Atwood heels before, because I love them people :D

The little bag collection includes (left to right) 


P.S Feel free to engage in my coming articles! Do you love coffee? Have you had Lavazza before or/and are you a Wimbledon fan? Send me photos to minnieknowscrew@gmail.com of your favorite coffee moments and I will  create something very fun! Also follow me on instagram (@minnieknows) for some exclusive sneak peeks!

xox

Share:

1 comment

  1. I love coffee and I drink it almost everyday!!!)


    I have a Giveaway on my blog, welcome to enter!)
    http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.сom

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig