Monday 10 June 2013

SUNDAY

SPENT the usual Sunday in Brick Lane - only thing is, it wasn't that usual. My iPhone got stolen!!! :( I still can't believe it. The day started great. Met Keno and we headed to Kahaila  for a red velvet cake (which we sadly couldn't have, it was simply too packed), then went down to the food hall to eat some delicious food! Everything was great until I realized my phone was gone. I was devastated and still am. I mean, you can probably understand how important my phone is, especially as a blogger (Instagram HELLO)  However, there is nothing I can really do about losing it, and especially all my photos on it. I did call all necessary companies to get a replacement phone, since it FORTUNATELY is insured. So, all I can do now is wait!

Anyway, some happier news! Tonight I will  be attending the Lavazza Masterclass in the context of our New Tradition campaign I told you about. I couldn't be more excited! Learning how to use my new gorgeous coffee machine properly, making delicious Coffees, Espressos, Lattes and more, will most definitely cheer me up.

Have a great start to the week lovelies!

Like this post? Follow MinnieKnows on Twitter// Facebook// Instagram




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig