Tuesday 25 June 2013

Berlin {OOTD} #1

BERLIN. I am back home with my lovely family and friends and I couldn't be more happier. I arrived last Thursday and it was boiling hot, yes Summer at last! Today it's raining though, but I don't mind that either - it's finally cooling down and I have some more relaxed plans on the agenda. Yesterday I had the pleasure to shoot with the talented Dogi who is a Berlin based photographer/blogger. The photos came out gorgeous didn't they? It was one of the best shoots I've had so far and literally the quickest (30 mins). We chose the iconic location in Tiergarten with the Siegessäule in the background! Honestly, I am so inlove with these photos - I was so excited to share them with you. We hope you like them just as much. 
What are your thought on my outfit? 

I am wearing H&M Jacket/ Vintage Shirt/ River Island Jeans (similar here)/ Primark Sunnies and Bag/ Office Heels (here)
photos taken and edited by Dogi 
Share:

6 comments

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig