Saturday 15 June 2013

London Collections: Men

London Collections: Men is finally kicking off tonight with the John Lewis event! I won't make it to the event but will try to at least pop in at the Duchamp Drinks Reception. I will definitely keep you posted on the shows from tomorrow onward. It's my first time to attend as again, around this time during my semester holidays, I'm normally in Berlin or the South of France. 

The British Fashion Council launched London Collections: Men in June 2012. It's the first bi-annual dedicated showcase for menswear designers in Britain. So exciting! As much as I love womenswear shows, there is nothing more delightful than a sharp dressed men on the catwalk! It's the third season of LCM and SS14 is meant to be the biggest yet. 

Stay tuned for my updates!

Like this post? Follow MinnieKnows on Twitter// Facebook// Instagram
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig