Tuesday 25 June 2013

Hyde Park Afternoons

Hyde Park Afternoons. My dearest Diana, streetsyle phtotgrapher and editor of Trendbridged based in London, shot these lovely photos a while back. I finally got to share them with you guys and hope you like them! We chose the peaceful Hyde Park as it is quite the neutral location and did  well not to distract from my attempt of an almost 'all black everything' outftit.The background still gave it abit of color and made a grand contrast overall.
 I am wearing my all time favourite Zara coat (literally the purchase of my entire life - not even joking), a Bersha leatherette jacket underneath and a simple black vintage tee. I paired it with my cool River Island  ripped jeans that I just can't stop wearing, seriously! The bag is from Primark and the sunnies are vintage ones I bought during the Miista shoes sale awhile ago. My leopard brogues are the coolest thing in my wardrobe as of yet. Thanks to Bershka for making these hawt babes :D
photos taken and edited by Diana


Share:

3 comments

  1. I love the printed brogues and vintage bag! Great outfit! :) /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore your outfit here! The hat is awesome and the jacket too. Few years ago I wasn't a really fan of these kind of shoes but now I love them and I own a pair. Leopard is just so nice!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig