Saturday 2 June 2012

In a few days back in Berlin!

Hi guys!
It's time for me to go back Berlin! It actually feels like I've just got back London. I am so happy though that I can go back in such a short period of time and see my fiends and family.

I will actually be there for the prom of one of my very good girlfriends. I can't wait to see her and give her my congrats! It's going to be so much fun.
I ordered a dress from the JS Collections online and it arrived today. I really like it in terms of colour, design and fabric. It is a purple gathered mesh overlay maxi dress. Full length with a gathered detail bust and large floral feature, BUT it is too big. I ordered a size 8 which I thought would fit perfectly, but now I actually need a size 6! I will bring it to the tailor on Monday to let it be altered, so that it is ready in time for my departure to Berlin.

I have posted a photo of it below - more photos to come when I'm in Berlin and at the actual prom night!

Have a great Saturday night!

xox


Share:

2 comments

  1. Such a pretty dress! Have fun in Berlin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you honey! Follow me please :) I will check yours out in a minute! x

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig