Friday 8 June 2012

NEW IN: Vintage Pieces

NEW IN:  I spent my day off the other day in a small but amazing vintage shop in East London, Hackney and found these amazing pieces. I just went in to browse (honestly…),  but as usual I had to get some stuff, especially since they were all being sold for such decent prices. 



NEU: Ich hatte mal wieder einen freien Tag und habe in einem kleinen, aber tollen Vintage Shop in East London, Hackney herumgestöbert. Ich habe einige tolle Teile gefunden. Ich war ja eigentlich  nur da um mich umzuschauen (wirklich.... ), aber wie immer hab ich was mitgenommen, vor allem weil es alles zu sehr günstigen Preisen gab.

Here is what I got/ Was ich gefunden habe:


PRINCIPLES PETITE white blazer


ELLE grey jumper

 



CLARKS shoulder bag



Grey shirt


St Michael coral jumper


Opera Richards black jumper


I love the details on this jumper



Navy Spring Jacket


Share:

3 comments

  1. You have a great taste, I love
    the sweater from Elle :)
    Have a good day beautiful
    kiss from Brazil
    www.scarlletgs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey! tell all your friends about my blog :)

      Have a great day too. xox

      Delete
  2. love this blog <3

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig