Monday 25 June 2012

FIRENZE 4EVER 5th Edition



FIRENZE 4EVER - The 5th edition of Firenze4Ever took place in Florence from June 15 to 18. Luisa Via Roma celebrated the launch of Fall/Winter 2012/2013 collections with some of the most influential Fashion bloggers and press from all over the world. Some who attended where Aimee Song (songofstyle.com), Andy Torres (stylescrapbook.com), and of course Chiara Ferragni (theblondesalad.com). I was invited too, but I couldn't go as I just received my invitation after I had already booked my flights for Berlin, where I had to attend a friends party and meet with an agency regarding Berlin Fashion Week next month. The lovely girls of fashiolista.com where so kind to let me use their photos - big thanks again! :) I will definitely make it for the next edition!

xox



FIRENZE 4EVER - Luisa Via Roma hat vom 15-18. Juni zur 5. Edition von Firenze4Ever eingeladen. Mit den international einflussreichsten Fashionbloggern und weltweiter Presse, feierte man den Start der Herbst/Winter Kollektionen 2012/2013. Zu einigen dieser Bloggern gehörten Aimee Song (songofstyle.com), Andy Torres (stylescrapbook.com) und natürlich durfte nicht fehlen Chiara Ferragni (theblondesalad.com). Ich wurde auch eingeladen, konnte jedoch nicht teilnehmen weil ich meine Einladung bekam, nachdem ich  meinen Flug nach Berlin schon gebucht hatte. In Berlin war ich für einen Ball und einen Termin mit der Agentur, um alles für die Fashion Week in Berlin nächsten Monat zu besprechen. Maddie und die anderen Mädels von fashiolista.com  haben mir erlaubt ihre Fotos für meinen Post zu verwenden - großes Dankeschön nochmal! :) Nächstes Mal bin ich jedoch defintitv selbst dabei.

xox













more here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.447228585296916.106260.107792342573877&type=3

Share:

2 comments

  1. Amazing, shame u didn't manage to go

    http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I really wanted to! Next time! Please follow me here ;) xox

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig