Thursday 28 June 2012

INSPIRATION FOR MILAN FASHION WEEK


INSPIRATION part 1 - Today I have been pinning like crazy on pinterest (my account HERE). The new board was on my inspiration for the Fashion Week in Milan I will be attending in September! This is going to be the most important Fashion Week for me this year, so I decided to share some of it with you guys. What do you think? Which outfits should I choose? 



INSPIRATION part 1- Heute habe ich mich mal wieder meinem Pinterest gewidmet (mein Konto HERE). Das neue Board beihnhaltet einige Outfit Inspirationen für die Fashion Week in Mailand im September. Das wird dieses Jahr die wichtigste Fashion Week für mich, deshalb wollte ich einige Ideen mit euch teilen. Was haltet ihr davon? Welche outfits sind Mailand tauglich?

















Share:

4 comments

  1. I really like the green skirt and white top! So elegant..lovely
    Following you back now :)

    xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Love the color and design :)

    Thanks for following!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Love the color and design :)

    Thanks for following!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great inspirations. loving these looks, and yes, of course we can follow each other. :) just followed on both google and bloglovin. it would be an honor to connect on both. :) cheers and have a great day!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig