Wednesday 6 June 2012

Red Lipstick.


RED LIPSTICK - A free afternoon! I spent it with taking some photos. Keeping me company, as usual, my New Look hat, Sekonda vintage watch and a statement necklace from Primark. Red Lipstick has made it into my life too ;) It's Yves Saint Laurent!

xox

ROTER LIPPENSTIFT - Ein freier Nachmittag! Ich habe ihn damit verbracht einige Fotos zu machen. Wie immer dabei mein Hut, meine Sekonda Vintage Uhr und eine große Pimark Kette. Zum ersten mal trage ich auch meinen roten Yves Saint Laurent Lippenstift! ;)

xox











Share:

2 comments

  1. I love all of the color combinations. :) red lipstick can be. girl's best friend. <3

    www.coveredinthrift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig