Monday 25 June 2012

Hackney Weekend - Music Festival


HACKNEY WEEKEND - I got back to London on Saturday, in the morning. On the same day I had planned to go to the Hackney Weekend, a music festival here in East London. I was so tired and couldn't sleep for even only an hour before the festival. I just had time to unpack my suitcase and after that I went to meet my friends. I still had a great time watching acts such as Sean Paul, Trey Songz & Nicki Minaj. The highlight though was the one and only Jay-Z who surprised us with guests such as Rihanna herself, Kanye West and M.I.A!



HACKNEY WEEKEND - Ich kam am Samstag morgen wieder an in London. Am selben Tag fand auch das Hackney Weekend statt, ein Music Festival hier in East London. Ich war echt kaputt vom Flug und wollte nur noch schlafen. Das ging jedoch nicht und so bin ich nach auspacken meines Koffers direkt zum Festival. Trotz Müdigkeit hatte ich eine tolle Zeit beim Festival. Auftritte von Künstlern wie Sean Paul, Trey Songz, Nicki Minaj haben dazu beigetragen. Nicht zuletzt jedoch hat Jay- Z mit Überraschungsgästen wie Rihanna und Kanye West und M.I.A die Bühne 
gerockt!





I WAS WEARING.

Vintage Shirt
H&M Shorts
Chucks All Stars
Forever21 Cardigan
Primark Sunnies
Primark Bag







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig