Wednesday 13 June 2012

Shoes Shoes Shoes!


IN BERLIN: I am going to post loads of outfit posts during my next days in Berlin. Before I post some outfits that I will be wearing in Berlin though, I thought I'd show you some of the shoes I took with me this time. ;) This time I took more heels than last time, as I am going to do some shoots with a good friend of mine who is a photographer.

Stay tuned for the new photos! 



IN BERLIN: Ich werde bald viel neue Outfits posten, die ich in Berlin tragen werde. Doch bevor ich euch diese zeige, dachte ich mir zeige ich euch erstmal einige der Schuhe, die dieses Mal die Reise nach Berlin antreten durften. ;) Ich habe eine Anzahl an Heels mitgenommen, mehr als letztes Mal, weil ich mit einem guten Freund von mir einige shootings machen werde! 







Share:

3 comments

  1. Ciao honey! Thanks for following. I am following you too :) Love your blog. Tell all your readers about my blog will you?

    Love,
    Minnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes, your blog is lovely

    xx
    D.G.
    www.thetrendspotter.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) i will check yours out!

      Delete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig