Friday 29 June 2012

WHO WANTS TO TAKE ME TO PARIS?

PARIS - I have been thinking a lot about going to Paris lately. I have never been there but somehow it has always been a place I dreamt of visiting some day. I mean, everyone always speaks about its magical places, the romantic atmosphere, the culture, the amazing food and most importantly the fashion! Especially for me, as a fashionblogger I think Paris, apart from New York and Milan, is the place to be! I have been travelling back and forth from London to Berlin like crazy for the past few weeks. I went over for my friends prom, to see my family and friends and next week again, for Fashion Week. Next on my list will definitely be PARIS! Who wants to take me to Paris?

                                                                            xox

PARIS - In der letzten Zeit habe ich immer öfters darüber nachgedacht nach Paris zu fliegen. Ich war zwar noch nie dort, dennoch war Paris schon immer ein Ort den ich  irgendwann einmal besuchen wollte. Jeder erzählt immer wie wunderschön es dort sei, von den magischen Orten, der romantischen Atmosphäre bis hin zur Kultur, dem tollen Essen und vor allem aber, der Mode. Für mich als Fashionbloggerin steht Paris,  nach New York und Mailand ganz oben auf meiner Liste von Orten die ich bereisen möchte. Die letzten Wochen bin ich wie verrückt gependelt zwischen Berlin und London, wegen eines Balls, um meine Familie und Freunde zu sehen und nächste Woche wieder um bei der Fashion Week dabei zu sein. Als nächstes angesteuert wird jedoch definitiv PARIS! Wer will mich nach Paris bringen?

                                                                               xox


Share:

6 comments

  1. aw, if you go, take me with you! this image is absolutely beautiful!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the image too! Makes me wanna go there even more :) you can join me then hihi

      Delete
  2. Paris is so beautiful! I fell in love with the city before I ever went too <3

    I'm following you now! It would be great if you could check my blog out :)

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I definitely MUST go!

      Thanks for following :) I will check your out now!!

      Delete
  3. PERFECT! LOVE YOUR BLOG, FOLLOWING!

    ReplyDelete

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig