Thursday 7 June 2012

Lady In Red

LADY IN RED - I found a new dress for the prom in Berlin and I just love it! Since the other one I ordered didn't fit and I just didn't want to spend money on altering it I decided to wear this long, red dress from Mango. It is more feminine than the purple (here: Berlin again soon) one and has got an open back. I just love the bold red colour and can't wait to wear it!

xox

LADY IN RED - Ich habe ein neues Kleid gefunden für den Ball in Berlin und ich liebe es. Ich hatte zuerst ein anderes bestellt, aber es war zu groß. Da ich keine große Lust hatte es umändern zu lassen habe ich gedacht, ziehe ich dieses rote Kleid von Mango an. Es ist weiblicher geschnitten als das lilane (hier: Berlin again soon) und ist im Rücken etwas offen. Ich liebe das kräftige Rot und kann es kaum abwarten es endlich anzuziehen!

xox




 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Minnie Knows | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig